The Port of Miami is one of the busiest cruise ports in the world and is large enough to host the new mega ships being built by the cruise lines. A popular starting point for Caribbean itineraries, it’s also a vacation destination itself thanks to nearby Miami Beach and South Beach.
- E-ZPass Now Accepted in Orlando, FL November 18, 2018
- Truck Route Cost Estimates Now Supported on Cost2Drive November 2, 2016
- The Ultimate Road Trip Bucket List May 29, 2016
- Tollsmart Launches New Truck Tolls Calculator May 23, 2016
- Can 1 Million Drivers Be Wrong? February 5, 2016
Like us on Facebook!