Nevada’s third most popular gambling destination behind Las Vegas and Reno, Laughlin is a unique oasis in the desert as it combines water recreation with substantial gaming action. A short 90-mile drive from Vegas, Laughlin casinos include such well-known names as Harrahs and Tropicana.
- E-ZPass Now Accepted in Orlando, FL November 18, 2018
- Truck Route Cost Estimates Now Supported on Cost2Drive November 2, 2016
- The Ultimate Road Trip Bucket List May 29, 2016
- Tollsmart Launches New Truck Tolls Calculator May 23, 2016
- Can 1 Million Drivers Be Wrong? February 5, 2016
Like us on Facebook!