Located on a 34-mile long barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico near the southernmost tip of Texas, South Padre Island was originally named “Isla Blanca” due to its fine white beaches.
- Truck Route Cost Estimates Now Supported on Cost2Drive November 2, 2016
- The Ultimate Road Trip Bucket List May 29, 2016
- Tollsmart Launches New Truck Tolls Calculator May 23, 2016
- Can 1 Million Drivers Be Wrong? February 5, 2016
- Vacationing in Florida this Winter? Don’t Go Before Reading This… November 29, 2015
Like us on Facebook!