Most people are surprised to learn that the original London Bridge is no longer in England, but rather in the US. Built in 1831 to traverse London’s Thames river, it was moved to Lake Havasu City, AZ and rebuilt there in 1971.
- Truck Route Cost Estimates Now Supported on Cost2Drive November 2, 2016
- The Ultimate Road Trip Bucket List May 29, 2016
- Tollsmart Launches New Truck Tolls Calculator May 23, 2016
- Can 1 Million Drivers Be Wrong? February 5, 2016
- Vacationing in Florida this Winter? Don’t Go Before Reading This… November 29, 2015
Like us on Facebook!