People drive hundreds of miles to gamble at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, the only casino in the state of North Carolina and the largest hotel with over 1,100 rooms. However don’t expect Vegas-style gambling in Cherokee as the state restricts games to those with skill and the majority at Harrar’s are video-based with few table games.
- Truck Route Cost Estimates Now Supported on Cost2Drive November 2, 2016
- The Ultimate Road Trip Bucket List May 29, 2016
- Tollsmart Launches New Truck Tolls Calculator May 23, 2016
- Can 1 Million Drivers Be Wrong? February 5, 2016
- Vacationing in Florida this Winter? Don’t Go Before Reading This… November 29, 2015
Like us on Facebook!