One of the more surreal sights you’ll encounter on a road trip, the Cadillac Graveyard is actually a public work of art located in Amarillo, Texas. Visitors are encouraged to participate in the art by adding graffiti to the decaying vehicles.
- Truck Route Cost Estimates Now Supported on Cost2Drive November 2, 2016
- The Ultimate Road Trip Bucket List May 29, 2016
- Tollsmart Launches New Truck Tolls Calculator May 23, 2016
- Can 1 Million Drivers Be Wrong? February 5, 2016
- Vacationing in Florida this Winter? Don’t Go Before Reading This… November 29, 2015
Like us on Facebook!